Team Leader Accounting - CABS (TM)
ContinentalAutomotiveBusinessServices is part of Continental Group and represents a BUSINESS SERVICE start-up team with curious minds and courageous spirit. We are currently looking for new colleagues, people with a natural curiosity and desire to continue to learn and grow. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to put your knowledge and expertise into practice and contribute to transforming the future. Here you will also find the right tools for digitization and continue to innovate. We will support you in building the career you dream.
You will be responsible in the Accounts Receivable (AR) or Accounts Payable (AP) with the following activities:
- Supervise a team of professionals within the accounts receivable or accounts payable area
- Provide trainings, guidance, allocate tasks and responsibilities
- Understand and review the details of the end-to-end accounting transactions
- Execute by himself/herself similar tasks as the team members (AR or AP) with a certain level of complexity and difficulty
- Coordinate the solving of identified matching errors, discrepancies on invoices in relationship with connected department and partners
- Follow-up and have the ownership of the specific teams KPI's
- Key contribution to process improvement in the accounting area and all the connected processes
- Propose and implement improvements of the procedures and tools. Actively participate to the digitalization and automatization of his/her area of responsibility
- Direct involvement and coordination of the month-end closing activities
- Assist and support the internal, external and fiscal audits by providing the requested documentation
- Implement and follow-up the internal controls specific to the accounting areas
- Ensure continuity and adequate staffing within the AR or AP team, by implementing effective planning
- Is involved in the team budget and forecast planning and execution
- Ensure a culture of development and coaching the team members, cascading down to all levels.
- Act as liaison between team members, management and other departments, on behalf of the team
- Know company quality policy and the impact of his activities in achieving quality targets
- University degree (Economics or similar)
- Accounting experience at the level of Senior Accountant
- Safe handling of accounting processes in SAP
- Microsoft office advanced (especially Excel)
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Other foreign language knowledge is a plus
- People management skills
- High communication skills and strong team spirit
- Self-derived persons, structured, with analytical thinking skills
- Oriented towards delivering high quality services and timely results
- Professional experience in automotive field is a plus
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.