Cashflow Modelling Manager
Cash Flow Modelling and Data Manager-CLORole Profile
The Yield Book is a premier fixed income analytical system currently used by 82 of the top 100 fixed income money managers in the U.S. and other top-tier broker dealers' sales, trading and research professionals. Institutional portfolio managers - investment advisors, insurance companies, banks and hedge funds - value The Yield Book for the fast and broad access it provides to financial models, analytical tools and high-speed computation capabilities
A subsidiary of LSEG, The Yield Book Inc product line includes The Yield Book, the Fixed Income Indices, and the Yield Book Excel Add-in, API and Calculator.
For more information please visit www.yieldbook.com.
The Yield Book team is looking to grow its presence in Bucharest, Romania by hiring a Modelling Manager. We are looking for someone who is motivated and driven. Strong analytical background is needed for the job. Willingness to learn is highly important for this position
- Manage a team of cashflow modelers, and data analysts, to ensure the team meets deliverables to produce high quality analytics and derived data for use in products.
- Subject matter expert in securitized product modeling and data with the ability to respond to market and industry changes and ensure the organization responds.
- Lead efforts to onboard and automate data collection, as well as increase depth and exposure of collected data, including working with internal parties and technology groups
- Develop and design templates for efficient modeling of securitized product cashflow waterfalls
- Lead efforts to enhance quality assurance checks on database of modeled deals.
- Oral and written communication with trustees, underwriters and issuers to ensure alignment with all deal parties
- Ensure all documentation and procedures are in place and reviewed and updated regularly.
- Active engagement with the Bucharest based team to ensure high employee satisfaction and delivery
- Build trust with stakeholders by consistently understanding and fulfilling stakeholder requests in an accurate, timely ,and professional manner
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid understanding of cashflow modeling and related data with 8+years of practical experience
- Proven experience managing a large team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates should be detail-orientated, energetic and exhibit a high degree of accuracy in their work.
- Must have strong computer literacy including advanced knowledge of MS Office suite of products and C++ or Python based programming experience related to cashflow modeling
- Linux/Unix experience preferred.
- Graduate level degree in finance, business, or related quantitative field; or related undergrad degree with relevant experience.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximise each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings
Diversity & Inclusion
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.About Us
London Stock Exchange Group (LSE.L) is a diversified international market infrastructure and capital markets business sitting at the heart of the world's financial community. The Group can trace its history back to 1698.
The Group operates a broad range of international equity, bond and derivatives markets, including London Stock Exchange; Borsa Italiana; MTS, Europe's leading fixed income market; and Turquoise, a pan-European equities MTF. It is also home to one of the world's leading growth markets for SMEs, AIM. Through its platforms, the Group offers international business and investors unrivalled access to Europe's capital markets.
Post trade and risk management services are a significant part of the Group's business operations. In addition to majority ownership of multi-asset global CCP operator, LCH Group, LSEG operates CC&G, the Italian clearing house; Monte Titoli, the T2S-ready European settlement business; and globeSettle, the Group's newly established CSD based in Luxembourg.
The Group is a global leader in indexing and analytic solutions. FTSE Russell offers thousands of indexes that measure and benchmark markets around the world. The Group also provides customers with an extensive range of real time and reference data products, including SEDOL, UnaVista, and RNS.
London Stock Exchange Group is a leading developer of high performance trading platforms and capital markets software for customers around the world. In addition to the Group's own markets, over 35 other organisations and exchanges use the Group's MillenniumIT trading, surveillance and post trade technology.
Headquartered in London, with significant operations in North America, Italy, France and Sri Lanka, the Group employs approximately 4,700 people.Values & Behaviours
Integrity: My word is my bond. Integrity underpins all that we do - from unshakable commitment to building and supporting global markets based on transparency and trust, to every transaction across our business with each and every stakeholder. We are a source of enduring confidence in the financial system, so when we say that our work is our bond - we mean it.
Partnership: We collaborate to succeed. We pride ourselves on working together as proactive partners, building positive relationships with our colleagues, customers, investors, regulators, governments and shareholders - for our mutual success and the benefit of all.
Innovation: We nurture new ideas. We are ambitious and forward-looking - a pioneering Group of market innovators, driven by fresh thinking that has kept us ahead of change. We prudently and proactively invest to make sure that out markets and services constantly moving forward, developing and evolving with advances in technology.
Excellence: We are committed to quality. We have a fundamental commitment to developing talented teams who deliver to the highest standards in all that we do. By collaborating together, we will sustain industry-leading levels of excellence, setting the benchmarks that inspire ever better performance.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.