Software System Test Engineer for Powertrain, Engineering Center, Cluj/Bucharest
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- Bachelor or master's degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable
- Experience in testing.
- Good knowledge of automotive communication protocols: CAN, Flexray, Ethernet.
- Eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems
- Proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects
- You're a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges
- English language at a good level is mandatory
Nice to have:
- German language it is an advantage
- ISTQB certification is an advantage
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
We are currently looking for a Software System Test Engineer to work within our team.
As a Software System Test Engineer in our Powertrain department, you will work with us on testing the software that runs on the ECUs of Engine, Battery Management System, Inverter, Fuel Cell for top automotive customers. All the system functionalities will be tested on HIL/SIL either remotely or using our local laboratory equipped with state-of-the-art HIL Systems.
In your role you will:
- Review requirements with focus on testability
- Be responsible with the planning and implementation of test specification
- Implement test scripts for the HIL Systems / SIL
- Be responsible with test automation, test execution, analysis of test reports and documentation
- Support continuous innovation in test development & rollout
- HIL Systems: ETAS Labcar, Vector VT, dSpace
- Tools: ECU-Test, INCA, CANoe, CANalyzer, Doors, Client specific diagnostic tools, SVN,
- Scripting Language: Python