C++ Software Developer for Ultrasonic Sensors in Parking Systems, Engineering Center, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the differenceQualifications
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a C++ software developer
- Good OOP knowledge
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Fluent in English, German is nice to have
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
As a C++ Software Developer you will specialize in building complete software solutions within the Parking area for advanced Driving Assistance and Automated Driving systems based on ultrasonic sensors and sensors data fusion.
The ideal candidate for the position of C++ Software Developer will be a reliable and driven software developer who is eager to learn, to always improve, to break down technical problems and solve them systematically.
In your role you will:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C++ code
- Work on extensions of existing products
- Hands on of algorithm complexities
- Development of the next generation software
- Deliver successfully on all related aspects of the product lifecycle