Test Engineer Specialist for EMC/ENV - SMY (TM)
As a Test Engineer Specialist for EMC/ENV activities, your responsibilities will be to:
- Participate in the initial quotation and analysis phases for the new projects;
- Develop ENV and EMC test specifications for low to complex devices;
- Design the monitoring test setups and the functional tests performed during the ENV/EMC tests;
- Request ENV and EMC planning from the QL for different test rounds;
- Coordinate/perform the ENV and EMC tests and create the appropriate test reports;
- Collaborate with the Project Test Manager, Project Manager, System Test Engineers to reach common project targets;
- Maintain records of all the compliance testing during DV, PV and engineering qualification phases;
- Help improve the test process, test methods, test scenarios, test tools or test setups.
This is what it takes to be a successful Test Engineer Specialist for EMC/ENV:
- University Degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering);
- Minimum 2 years experience in ENV/EMC testing or related activities;
- Very good skills in using testing tools, instrumentation for measurement and control;
- Knowledge of analog/digital electronic design techniques;
- Basic knowledge in RF Engineering;
- Basic knowledge of HW Electronics;
- Automotive experience is an advantage;
- Good communication skills - within teams and multiple locations worldwide;
- Organized, results & customer oriented.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.