Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SalesConsulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field. Higher education is a plus.
▪ 5+ years of hands-on experience with Content Management Platforms, Sitecore preferred.
▪ Minimum 3-5 years of experience in as business analysis, project management or similar role.
▪ Solid understanding of web development, information architecture, CMS, integrated technologies, and digital marketing
▪ Experience gathering client requirements and translating them to actionable plans based on Sitecore best practices.
▪ Support Subject Matter Experts (SME) in areas of strategy and the configuration of Sitecore Experience Platform (XP/XM) and/or Content Hub.
▪ Document technical requirements and business / technical process flows
▪ Enable operational support between Business and Development teams on enterprise platforms on tasks like ticket intake, initial triage, and downstream delegation.
▪ Provide consultation and business analysis on multiple projects of varying duration, size, and complexity.
▪ Elicit, translate and simplify requirements, decompose high-level business and user requirements into well-written User Stories
▪ Coordinating end-to-end testing in partnership with Product Owners, Developers, Product Designers and Quality Assurance Engineers
▪ Collaborate with developers and UX designers on the Sitecore component architecture to ensure consistency and robustness across each client's component library and on the content author experience to minimize friction when building user experiences.
▪ Meet with business partners to craft rich user experiences on their Sitecore platforms to improve business KPIs.
▪ Work on multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively to meet delivery expectations.
▪ Support training of business users on the use of Sitecore XP, and Content Hub to maximize investment in the platform.
▪ Be self-supportive in collaborating with peers to effectively deliver a robust solution for the business.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted