Hybrid Technical Project Leader Air Supply (Mechanics) - Sibiu SAM R&D
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Manage a discipline within one or more projects to modify or implement a concept/solution that meets customer expectations, requirements and specifications.
- Plan, track and monitor a discipline within one or more projects and its milestones to ensure compliance with the terms set out in the project plan, namely compliance with the start of production (SOP) / closure or delivery of the project.
- Take measures to ensure the best quality of products according to customer requirements and internal standards.
- Is responsible for organizing regular reviews with the project team and reporting the project status towards the management.
- Remains in constant contact with the client and suppliers to ensure proper coordination of discipline/project and information flow.
- Coordinates all activities within the discipline, regular project meetings, status updates and exchange of information.
- Manages and orders the necessary technical resources within the project, regarding the discipline for which it is responsible.
- Analyzes and manages risks and changes to the discipline's project to minimize risks and impacts of changes.
- Supports design teams to develop the product roadmap, business plan and technical concept, providing the specific information of its discipline, on time and in the optimal format.
- Leads the discipline within the project with an entrepreneurial approach.
- Collaborates with other disciplines (project manager, quality, industrial engineering, supplier quality, new product launch, design).
- University degree in an engineering technical field (e.g. mechanics, mechatronics) or relevant professional experience.
- Knowledge of system applications development and processes (e.g., automotive, aviation).
- Knowledge of mechanics, mechatronics and pneumatics.
- Experience in project management.
- Experienced user of MS Office programs.
- High communication and analytical skills.
- Customers, quality, cost, and result orientation.
- Decision-making ability as well as objective, open, committed, and motivating appearance.
- Autonomous and goal-oriented way of working.
- Very good knowledge of English language (written and spoken).
- International exposure.
- Good knowledge of German language.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work (up to 60% of the working time able to work remotely);
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.