Learning Business Partner Sector Tires
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Learning Business Partner Sector Tires active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Are you interested in a great team, self-coordinated tasks, exchange opportunities across business areas and sectors and in shaping the future of learning and development in Continental Tires? You bring an empathic personality with great communication and problem-solving skills? Are working outside of Human Relations/TMOD and aspire a next step towards learning and development? Good news, we have a matching position for you!
Consultancy on Learning Development, Content, Didactics & Methods and LMS tool;
Offers consultancy towards ILOs & Subject Matter Experts, starting from early demand analysis, incl. content creation, and delivery or implementation.
Learning strategy and Program curation:
- Support the design of the Sector Learning Strategy, in close connection with Group TMOD, and ensure deployment to the BAs with the learning community;
- Shape the learning culture through community learning and leadership upskilling.
Consultancy on learning development:
- Consult the Subject Matter Experts or Content Owner with the need, from concept design, to make or buy decision and implementation.
- Development of internal competencies and tools;
- Consultancy and support in learning design formats and possibilities for commissioning, internally or externally.
Quality Management and tracking and reporting:
- Continuous quality control and improvements on the existing learnings;
- Tracking of agreed KPIs;
- Coordinate the LMS audits on a quarterly basis and derive actions from it.
- Lead and participate in Learning & TMOD projects to foster and implement learning activities on Sector, Group and BA level.
Talent Management and Organizational Development:
- Initiate a new learning and development culture in the Sector Tires aiming at a learner-centric, self-driven learning approach, with micro targeting in terms of target content, target groups and target methods;
- Ensure continuous and effective communication with all relevant stakeholders;
- Identify leading practices and opportunities to leverage technology, regulatory and industry developments in service delivery and implements necessary changes;
- Contribute to continuous global process improvement. Adapts process locally where applicable.
- Academic degree in Business & Education, Psychology, Learning or equivalent study;
- 4-6 years of experience in Talent Management, operational HR and Learning and Training in Corporate, BU or location level within service or manufacturing industry;
- Experience with different learning methods, tools and didactics;
- Experience with introduction of new learning methods;
- Knowledge of different learning formats (virtual, individual, team learning);
- Knowledge of Front End as well as Back End learning tools (e.g. LMS);
- International experience, focus on cultural (learning) diversity;
- Willingness to travel;
- Proficient English language skills.
- Integration in a dynamic international work environment;
- Collaborative workstyle;
- Hybrid working model (on-site / remote);
- Continuous opportunities for the promotion of talent and training.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.