Hybrid/Remote Model Based Software Engineer - Sibiu SAM R&D (Sibiu/Craiova)
We build tomorrow's technology. Join this position and work remotely/hybrid from Sibiu or Craiova Coworking space!
Check out your future responsibilities below
- Develop software components and functions for Electronic Suspension System using Matlab (Simulink/Targetlink)
- Support in developing tools used for diagnostics and testing using Simulink/C#/C++
- Analyze and understand software requirements
- Design the software architecture
- Implement, test and validate the software on the real hardware
- Analyze and enhance efficiency and stability of implemented functionalities
- University degree in Computers, Information Technology, Automation, Electrical or Electronics Engineering or experience in a relevant field.
- Knowledge in Model-Based programming in Matlab Simulink/Targetlink or ANSI C/C++
- Knowledge in microcontrollers and embedded systems
- Understand, speak, read and write English at level B1 or higher
- Proactive and adaptable to a multinational environment
- Experience in AUTOSAR, versioning systems, other programming languages like (Python, C#), knowledge in electronic circuit theory
- Good documentation and writing skills
- Knowledge about debugging embedded targets
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: position suitable for mobile-work (20-60%) or full remote
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.