Hybrid/Remote Software Requirements Engineer - Sibiu AN R&D (Sibiu/Craiova)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Hybrid/Remote Software Requirements Engineer - Sibiu AN R&D (Sibiu/Craiova) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
We build tomorrow's technology. Join this position and work remotely/hybrid from Sibiu or Craiova Coworking space!
Check out your future responsibilities below:
Within Architecture and Networking, we provide systems, software, services and complete end-to-end solutions for networked mobility in the vehicle and beyond. We develop our innovative solutions along our strategy "Connect.Inform.Integrate." We provide technologies to connect vehicles with the cloud, other vehicles or road users and the infrastructure. From products to services, we protect the connected vehicle by advanced Cyber Security solutions, and we offer solutions for intelligent fleet management.
- Interacting with customer experts and with the project team to define and/or create software requirements;
- Ensure traceability between system- and software requirements;
- Tracking requirement implementation, maturity and test status by appropriate means;
- Verify consistency of cross-functional requirements;
- Analyze and incorporate change requests into the software requirements;
- Analyze drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate the requirements;
- Escalation of technical risks and problems to management and appropriate contact persons.
- Understanding of basic programming concepts (e.g., buffering concept, endianness, FIFO, offset);
- Understanding of communication protocol basics (headers, PDU, SDU);
- Analytical skills (systematic approach, capability of abstraction and simplification, recognize dependencies, weaknesses and risks, understand the use, boundary conditions);
- Basic C Programming knowledge, other programming languages are a plus (e.g. C++);
- Communication skills (Communicate with discipline specialists);
- Proficient English speaker.
- Previous DOORS and/or JIRA experience
- Basic knowledge of AUTOSAR
- ASPICE related experience
- Ethernet related experience (understanding of OSI Layers, IPv4, IPv6 experience, VLANs)
- CAN-FD/CAN, LIN know-how
- Understanding of automotive diagnostic (DoIP, UDS)
- Functional safety / ISO26262 experience
- Real time embedded systems basics, automotive product knowledge
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: position suitable for mobile-work (20-60%) or full remote
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.