Inside Sales Associate, Benelux
The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for handling sales leads and converting them to new business opportunities for internal Veeam sellers. The ISA prospects by making outbound calls, connecting end users with their local Veeam resources to drive revenue. May utilize e-mail and other electronic sales techniques in support of the prospecting effort.
- Makes a high level of outbound calling to potential prospects
- Receives and responds to inbound sales leads and converts them to new business.
- Maximizes coverage within a defined region and penetrates organizations with Veeam products
- Initiates telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
- Provides support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations, and supporting the regional team in closing Veeam business.
- Develops a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers
- Updates and maintains notes/next step actions in the Veeam CRM system to continually advance sales cycle
Fluent English language
Sales experience is a plus; knowledge of IT industry preferred
Bachelor's Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
Outbound calling experience is a plus
Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
Knowledge of basic business research tools (LinkedIn, Google, Salesforce or similar CRM, etc)
Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and the industry
Excellent correspondence skills (Outlook, Instant Messaging, and over the phone)
Modern, energetic working environment
Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
Flexible working hours