IT Consultant for IT Asset Management - (TM)
- Coordination of service operations and global delivery of the company's IT Asset Management Service;
- Define/ implement and maintain organization-wide processes, application interrelationships and entities to seamlessly integrate with the organization's governance and performance objectives;
- Coordination of IT asset related data collection systems, processes and integrations that optimize IT asset data quality.
- Experience in ITIL and Service Management;
- service orientation;
- Experience working in a team-oriented organization within a collaborative environment;
- High self-motivation;
- ability to work independently;
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Commitment to quality processes and continuous improvement;
- Fluency in English speaking and writing;
- Experience in working with Asset Management systems;
- Experience in working with databases (Oracle/ SQL/ MS Access);
- Scripting skills a plus.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours and mobile work.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.