Packet Switch Engineer 2nd Line
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Intelligent Solutions (_VOIS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Packet Switch Engineer 2nd Line active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
_VOIS (Vodafone Intelligent Solutions) is a strategic arm of Vodafone Group Plc, creating value and enhancing quality and efficiency across 28 countries, and operating from 6 locations: Albania, Egypt, Hungary, India, Romania, and the UK.
Over 26,000 highly skilled individuals are dedicated to being Vodafone Group’s partner of choice for talent, technology, and transformation. We deliver the best services across IT, Care, Business Intelligence Services, HR, Finance, Supply Chain, HR Operations, and many more. Established in 2006, _VOIS has evolved into a global, multi-functional organisation, a Centre of Excellence for Intelligent Solutions focused on adding value and delivering business outcomes for Vodafone.
_VOIS is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate differences and we welcome and value diverse people and insights. We believe that being authentically human and inclusive powers our employees’ growth and enables them to create positive impact for themselves and society. We do not discriminate based upon age, colour, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, and national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Detailed understanding of PS core protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, SCTP, GTP, Radius, Diameter, SIGTRAN, RANAP, GMM, Diameter)
• Packet Switch network analysis and troubleshooting, problem and change management
• Good knowledge of a mobile network architecture (2G, 3G, LTE) with experience in main vendors technologies (Ericsson, Cisco, Huawei)
• Hands on experience on Packet Core elements (GGSN, SGSN, MME, S/PGW, PCRF)
• Volte experience
• English language (spoken and written)
• University graduate (technical profile) and 1-2 years of experience in Telecommunication on similar position.
Your day to day:
2nd Line Operations of Packet Switch Network in a multi-vendor environment.
Preventive and corrective second level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for Packet Switch Network elements.
In collaboration with 1st Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults. Perform data configuration, software rollout and support integration activities with planning and delivery functions.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Drive root causes analysis to identify corrective actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service and performance levels restoration
• Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network
• Solve network related Customer Complaints within SLA (Tracing and debugging on various equipment of Packet Core Networks (SGSN, GGSN, PCRF, DNS,etc)
• Ability to manage incidents actions & resolution for critical cases ( identify ,analyze, coordinate all problematic points);
• Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and operations activities in the network
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – hybrid approach
• Medical and dental services
• Life and hospitalization insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
• Special Paternal Program - 4 months of paid paternity leave
We recognize and celebrate the importance of diversity and inclusivity in our workplace so that we are as diverse as the customers and communities we serve. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination especially related to but not limited to race, color, age, veteran status, gender identification, sexual orientation, pregnancy, ethnicity, disability, religion, political affiliation, trade union membership, nationality, indigenous status, medical condition, HIV status, social origin, cultural background, social or marital status.
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? We are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job advert, we encourage you to apply as you may be just the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help see how your skills fit in.
- Bonus de performanta
- Abonament medical
- Abonament stomatologic
- Asigurare de viata
- Abonament Bookster
- Telefon mobil
- Fun / Relax Area
- Tichete de masa
- Tichete de vacanta
- Tichete culturale