Material planner for Segment Product Solution CES (TM)
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated colleague to join our material procurement team that is supporting sample and serial production in Continental Engineering location from Timisoara and Karben.
o Maintain SAP System for Raw Material Supply (storage location for all Raw materials);
o Create, block, correct, delete Control Cycle for every Raw Material and change whenever requested;
o Supervise booking (Check raw materials transfers, backflashes; error list Post Process List);
o Supervise materials stock level in production area and organize returns to Warehouse if necessary;
o Supervise booking of Trail Runs and PPAPs Semi finished and Finished Goods - also posting a special Internal Order;
o Support with all materials withdrawn from production area filling and signing form by requester or booking them directly in SAP (for test in other department, special shipments to clients);
o Responsible for booking the scraps (ADCOM posting accordingly to scrap reasons; maintain Scrap list and reports it weekly and monthly to Management);
o Support for inventories (instantly inventories and fill in the form for Finance Dep. for corrections; prepare periodically/general Inventories for Raw, Semi-finished and finished goods, for stocks checking);
o Support in organizing material flow for sample build and spare parts. Support for booking on sample build requester's cost center;
o Periodically reports to Logistic Leader in FF (scrap reports, production level reports, calculates the productivity and quality percent for employee salary raise etc).
o supports the implementation of the company and the plant standards;
o Supports the implementation of the company and the plant standards;
o His/ her responsibility is to reach the "zero ppm" quality level in the manufacturing lines in his area of responsibility.Qualifications
o University Degree and/or relevant experience;
o 1-3 year experience in electronics manufacturing;
o Knowledge of manufacturing equipment;
o Knowledge of IT Tools (MS Office, SAP);
o Presentation skills.
- What we offer :
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.