Internship Software Development Engineering CES (TM)
- working with automotive technologies of the future premium cars;
- support the development of software products, according to customer SW requirements;
- create module tests;
- update documentation;
- cooperating with an international development team.
- Visual Studio, HMI frameworks, Qt, Altia, Canoe
- Student at Technical University (i.e. Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics);
- C and/or C++ knowledge;
- basic Electronics knowledge;
- analytical capabilities and good communication skills;
- problem solving attitude and quick learning ability;
- good English skills in writing, reading.
- What we offer :
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.