Senior Software Test Engineer for Passive Safety - SAM PSS
Passive Safety Software team is developing software for restraint system activation in case of road events. We save lives when there is nothing more that can be done to prevent an accident.
How are you and what are your future plans? We are looking for a passionate SW Test Engineer to join us.
As a SW Test Engineer in our group you can make your own contribution by testing the SW, thus improving quality of the SW for the next generation of airbag control units that will equip the new cars of all the major car manufacturers in the world.
Each engineer enjoys autonomy and has responsibility for his work, designing, executing and maintaining manual and automated test scenarios for complete SW. We offer the chance of being part of a very dynamic project team, contributing in setting test environment, implementing test scripts, reporting issues and creating test reports.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.Qualifications
- University Degree (Computer Science, Informatics);
- Basic knowledge of embedded systems;
- Good/medium English language skills;
- 3+ years of relevant work experience;
- Experience in Testing using HIL environment;
- Practical experience in using SW, HW test tools and Test Management Tools;
- Responsible for creating test specifications, executing and reviewing of tests for allocated high complexity functionalities, according to the development process;
- Programming experience (C, CAPL) would be a plus;
- ISTQB certification will be considered a plus.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.