Product Validation Engineer (Electronics), Engineering Center, Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Product Validation Engineer (Electronics), Engineering Center, Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to a place where you grow, enjoy and inspire. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more.Qualifications
- Completed technical education (Physics / Technical University / University of Applied Science) preferably with a focus on Electronics, Electrical Engineering;
- A team player, responsible, committed and characterized by a reliable way of working person;
- Problem-solving skills, a solution-oriented approach, and a high level of organizational and communication skills;
- High technical understanding in electrical engineering and electronics;
- Fluent English (written and spoken);
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of German language;
- Hands-On experience in automotive environmental testing;
- Proven experience in Project Management for Hardware/Mechanics;
- Experience with measurement technology, electronic circuits and components.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- Annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours.
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription;
- Accident insurance;
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives.
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Local and Global career development programs;
- Opportunity to attend conferences;
- Bookster subscription.
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform;
- Annual bonus;
- Lunch discounts;
- Relocation bonus.
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
We are looking for a proactive engineer to fill the role of Product Validation Engineer for our Engineering Cross Function department.
In your role you will:
- Ensure the excellent quality and reliability of the vehicle electronics of tomorrow;
- Be responsible for testing of the products with the highest environmental and endurance requirements;
- Support, accompany and control processes in internal and external test centers;
- Plan and organize test projects and support in carrying them out in the laboratory;
- Support the development of electrical and electronic laboratory infrastructure in small series;
- Adapt test setups for new products;
- Create technical documentation;
- Be the contact person for various specialist teams;
- Work in an international development association;