Internship for New Product Launch Management ľ Manufacturing TM
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Internship for New Product Launch Management ľ Manufacturing TM active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
- Support the Project Manager in planning, organizing and implementing several activities that ensure the launch of innovative Electronic products in manufacturing;
- Manages and follows the execution of small projects together with the assigned technical teams;
- Prepare the necessary documentation and working instructions for production staff trainings;
- Participates actively in activities linked to processes improvement.
- Is student in 2nd (Non technical/Technical University) or 3rd year (Technical University);
- English skills (speaking and writing); German is a plus;
- Has strong functional use of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); MS Project is a plus;
- Is highly organized with critical attention to details;
- Good communication skills.
- Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.