Gluing Technician for Sample Production ľ UX (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Gluing Technician for Sample Production ľ UX (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
As a Gluing Technician in Sample Production, you are responsible for:
Operating the gluing robots according with specific documentation;
Manipulate subassemblies and gluing fixtures in line with technical work instructions;
Collaborate with process engineers for using the prescribed gluing process parameters;
Trouble shooting the process issues with process engineers;
Assuring that the planned gluing demand is achieved;
Apply learned lessons and other standard gluing related procedures;
Ensure quality and in time delivery for the gluing process steps;
Perform activities according to defined work instructions;
Provide input in Build quality reports for R&D and process engineers;
Internal interface with assembly team for specific gluing issues;
Assure daily operation maintenance for gluing robots (cleanliness, calibrations);
Assure documentation of gluing process output and quality traceability by filling in the appropriate forms;
Assure proper operation of equipment to avoid robots breakdown;
Gluing processes are designed for gluing Display Solutions and are using non toxic gluing substances.
Mechanical and related processes knowledge;
Robot programming is an advantage;
Basic knowledge of quality processes;
Initiative, communication, strong ownership;
English - basic level.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.