Team Lead of DevOps and Cloud Engineering - IT (TM)
- Leading and managing a group of DevOps engineers in Timisoara and functionally-wise on a global level;
- Acting as an IT partner for topics in the area of DevOps and ensure that the necessary IT support, for all business requirements is delivered;
- Being responsible for the personnel development activities for the global IT team members (mentoring, coaching);
- Managing and controlling the budget for the respective IT area;
- Supporting the development of global practices, strategies and concepts;
- Working with Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, and Goggle;
- Working and support DevOps tools and applications (eg: Typescript, VueJS, ReactJS, Python, HTML, CSS, Docker and Kubernetes);
- Delivering reliable software architecture through continuous integration, automated testing and in-depth code reviews;
- Providing and ensuring maximum level of security framework for software developers in frame of Cloud infrastructures and platforms;
- Innovating on new features and technologies related to Cloud solution and security.
- Degree in Computer Science or Comparable qualifications;
- Several years of experience with direct reports responsibility on projects, services and solutions;
- Proven Agile Project Management abilities;
- Technical aptitude and capability to lead the introduction of new technologies and understand relevant DevOps trends;
- Decent knowledge and experiences to design concepts, strategies, architectures (technical) and to manage budget and forecast topics (methodical).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.