IT Consultant for Automation and Office on server - (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs IT Consultant for Automation and Office on server - (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
- Configure and maintain Continental's global Office on Windows Server Service;
- 3rd level ticket Support for Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, OneNote);
- Responsible for operational task, advanced testing & documentation;
- Incident, problem and change management;
- Lifecycle, Evergreen and patch management for Office on Server;
- Work with our internal team on automated testing solutions on VDI Microsoft desktop and servers;
- Improve, Integrate, Test, Execute automation tests in a VDI desktop environment and analyze results including troubleshooting and resolving issues (if necessary with other 3rd Level subject matter experts) to ensure that automated processes run smoothly;
- Communication with internal departments for service related topics;
- Handling of MS Office add-ins and macro problems;
- Contact for Microsoft Support Calls (4th Level);
- Handling of Active Directory / GPO topics aligned with cross functional experts.
- Computer Science or equivalent studies;
- Willingness and ability to work in a global distributed virtual team;
- Knowledge of Windows Server environments;
- Knowledge of Windows Client environments including virtualization techniques;
- Knowledge of minimum one programming language on an advanced level would be a plus;
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Good communication, presentation and intercultural skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Advanced knowledge in Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Basic knowledge in Access, OneNote, Office Online;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.