IT Consultant for Active Directory - (TM)
- Consulting and 3rd Level Support for Active Directory, Azure AD and Federation Services for all internal customers in Continental;
- Assist customers in implementing Active Directory services or linking their services to Active Directory;
- Analysis, evaluation, and implementation of new technologies related to Active Directory in Continental;
- Operation of Active Directory in a MS TIER-Model;
- Participating on Follow the Sun Monitoring and Operation;
- Participating in IT and business projects related to Active Directory implementation in Continental.
- Well organized technical planning and problem solving skills;
- Ability to creatively solve problems with minimal guidance, while maintaining a timely, cost effective approach;
- High motivation to work in a challenging, global acting and multicultural team;
- Fluent in English (German a plus);
- Knowledge of ITIL with respect to Incident and Change Management;
- Experience in AD service administration in a multi-domain forest, enterprise environment (3 years minimum);
- Experience in installing Domain Controllers, maintaining and troubleshooting AD, site and services and FRS/DFSR replication structures;
- Experience in monitoring and auditing of Active Directory and Domain Controllers;
- Experiences in scripting with Powershell;
- Good knowledge in Windows Server 2012R2, 2016 and 2019;
- Basic server hardware knowledge;
- Experience in Microsoft TIER-Model for Active directory;
- Knowledge in ADFS 3.0/Azure SSO in Azure AD (Global Admin Tasks).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours and mobile work.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.