Senior Network Security Specialist - IT (TM)
- Service design, technical design, consulting and 3rd level support for Continental Automotive global Secure Connectivity Solutions: Next Generation Firewalling, Network Access Control, Network Security Technologies;
- Communication and coordination of activities with external suppliers, hardware vendors and internal departments for service-related topics (Design, Demand Mgmt., Implementation, Incidents, Changes);
- Drive Escalation and Problem Management processes with internal IT teams and external service providers;
- Develop and recommend measures in order to improve the network and network security structure by considering functionality and costs;
- Support Application and Service Owner with complex performance problems related to the Secure Connectivity Solutions: analysis, setup different scenarios, document performance measurements, troubleshooting, testing;
- Plan, provision and maintain an automation, orchestration and analysis platform for Secure Connectivity Solutions;
- Project work in global teams.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent qualification;
- Expert knowledge in the networking area: Network topologies, TCP-IP protocols, Dynamic Routing Protocols;
- Expert Knowledge of Next Generation Firewall Solutions;
- Knowledge of Cisco network and network security solution: e.g. ISE;
- Knowledge in the LAN/WLAN area;
- Knowledge in the area of network automation & monitoring;
- Knowledge of IT Service Management;
- DevOps skills is a plus;
- Fluent English;
- Very good communication skills;
- Experience in working as part of a global acting and multicultural team, with international supplier/vendors.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours and mobile work.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.