Data Engineer for Data Science Applications - IT (TM)
- You will be part of a young international team of data scientists and data engineers with diverse backgrounds, utilizing AI and data analytics methods to accelerate Continental's digitalization and improve the decision making. You will collaborate on projects with cross-functional teams from specialist/business departments and IT;
- You will be connecting and integrating various cloud-based data sources coming from the central MES, ERP and SCM systems;
- You or the data you provide will be answering questions spanning over the whole Continental Automotive business;
- Your ETL pipelines will make sure that reliable data can be provisioned as fast as possible to your colleagues in the roles of Data Scientists, Digital Analysts, and the like;
- You show interest in current developments as well as trends and market developments in Data Engineering and DevOps by staying up to date with recent methodologies, incorporating them into daily work;
- You are happy share your knowledge with the community.
- Master's degree in computer science, applied mathematics, machine learning or similar;
- Knowledge of building robust data pipelines with ETL tools (e.g Matillion) tailored for the need of analytical workloads;
- Knowledge of data warehouse concepts and solutions (like Redshift)
- Experience working with SQL;
- Knowledge of programming in Python (or R) is a strong plus;
- Practical experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies;
- Experience of backend and DevOps technologies such as Git, Docker, KubeFlow is a plus;
- Deployment and test automation in serverless architectures (eg. Jenkins, GitHub Actions) is a plus;
- Experience with visualization tools such as PowerBI is a plus;
- Understanding of basic Data Science workloads and requirements;
- Ability to express complex concepts in a comprehensible language for non-specialists;
- Very good command of English (both written and spoken);
- Very good communication skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours and mobile work.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.