IT Consultant for BI Reporting - (TM)
As a reporting specialist you will be responsible for delivering insightful and actionable reports and visuals to our clients and stakeholders. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining data pipelines, ETL processes, tables, data marts and views that support our reporting needs. You will also collaborate on projects with cross-functional teams in specialist departments and IT.
- Design, develop and maintain data pipelines and ETL processes that ensure data quality, reliability, and availability for reporting purposes;
- Maintain and expand Redshift/ Matillion infrastructure;
- Create and optimize tables, data marts and views that support the reporting needs of different business units and functions using various tools (Matillion, Redshift, PowerBI, SQL, etc.);
- Cross-functional collaboration with data owners, data analysts and report owners;
- Create reports and visuals that present data in a clear, accurate and compelling way;
- Gathering, understanding, and translating data owners needs and objectives into modeled data marts and report designs;
- Identifying ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality;
- Document the data sources, processes, reports, and visuals and ensure they follow the best practices and standards;
- Work with and coordinating our external providers to meet development goals;
- Troubleshoot and resolve any data or reporting issues that may arise.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, engineering, data science or related fields;
- Proven experience as a reporting specialist, data analyst or a similar role;
- Scripting knowledge (e.g Python);
- Knowledge of building data pipelines with ETL tools (e.g Matillion);
- Knowledge of data warehouse concepts and solutions (e.g. Redshift);
- Dashboarding, reporting, and visualization tools experience (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Splunk, etc);
- Practical experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies is a plus;
- Excellent written and spoken English skills;
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and solutions;
- Strong problem solving, planning, scheduling, and organizational and analytical thinking skills;
- Agile methodologies knowledge an iterative product development ( e.g. SCRUM) are a plus.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours and mobile work.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.