IT Consultant for Data Analytics - (TM)
As a data analytics specialist, you will be responsible for delivering insightful dashboards, reports and visuals to our clients and stakeholders. You will be maintaining our Splunk infrastructure, engineering data pipelines for Splunk's enterprise data platform, and will collaborate on projects with cross-functional teams in specialist departments and IT.
- Develop, improve, and maintain data architecture;
- Design, develop and maintain ETL processes that ensure data quality, reliability, and availability for reporting purposes;
- Maintain and expand Splunk Infrastructure;
- Create and optimize dashboards, visuals, reports that support the needs of different business units and functions;
- Cross-functional collaboration with data owners, data analysts and external consultants;
- Gathering, understanding, and translating data owners needs and objectives into dashboards and reports;
- Identifying ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality;
- Document the data sources, processes, reports, and visuals and ensure they follow the best practices and standards;
- Work with and coordinating our external providers to meet development goals;
- Troubleshoot and resolve any data or reporting issues that may arise.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, engineering, data science or related fields;
- Proven experience as a data scientist, data analyst, data engineer or a similar role;
- Scripting knowledge (e.g. Python);
- Experience of backend and DevOps technologies such as APIs and Git is a plus;
- Practical experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies is a plus;
- Knowledge of Splunk products or similar dashboarding tools a plus (e.g. Grafana, Elastic Stack);
- Excellent written and spoken English skills;
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and solutions;
- Ability to create service efficiency improvements through data analytics, data correlation;
- Experience in analyzing trends and patterns in large data sets;
- Knowledge in machine learning is a plus (e.g. Splunk ITSI);
- Strong problem solving, planning, scheduling, and organizational and analytical thinking skills;
- Agile methodologies knowledge (e.g. working with Jira) are a plus.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours and mobile work.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.