Service Owner Simulation Services - IT (TM)
- Provides input in service attributes such as performance and availability etc;
- Represents Simulation tools Services (e.g. Matlab etc) across the organization;
- Point of escalation(notification) for major incidents for the service;
- Gathering service level requirements from the customer and provides input on Continuous service improvements (CSI);
- Moderates internal (within IT organization) and external (with customers) Service review meetings;
- Ensuring the service entry in the Service Catalog is accurate and is maintained;
- Negotiating and maintaining SLAs with the customer;
- Participation in IT projects in collaboration with the Business Units to optimize services, processes and tools;
- Analysis of usage and implementation of enhancements for the managed services;
- Define and keep track of service budgets (Licenses consumption etc).
- Technical University level background;
- Experience with managing IT Services;
- IT Service Management skills and ITIL knowledge required;
- Experience in software distribution, packaging;
- Experience with MATLAB would be an advantage;
- Experience managing Linux or Windows servers would be considered an advantage;
- Good technical understanding and an ability to translate technical requirements and specifications into easily understood business concepts and vice versa;
- Good vendor management skills;
- Good communication and negotiations skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours and mobile work.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.