Commercial Planning & Analysis Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BAT Romania active
View all jobs Commercial Planning & Analysis Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Requirements
BAT ROMANIA IS LOOKING FOR A COMMERCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS MANAGER
SENIORITY LEVEL: Managerial
LOCATION: Bucharest, Romania
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Permanent
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
• Lead GBS Finance Team to ensure that agreed processes are adhered to and data accuracy is maintained in all systems
• Provide required trainings to the team and ensure that changes in the processes are communicated and implemented.
• Provide technical advice and assistance to GBS Finance Team during reporting cycles, finding a solution/workaround for technical issues
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with end market and Area Finance teams to understand information needs and functional requirements and develop comprehensive business specifications where technology improvements are required
• Engage with Global BPC team/IT teams to deliver business requirements
• Support Area Commercial Finance team in rolling out the project across Central Europe markets through development and implementation of consistent set of processes and supporting reports
• Serves as the liaison between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the IT team through which requirements flow. Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Degree educated with professional accountancy qualification (i.e. CA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA).
• Demonstrated ability in a global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment.
• Knowledge and ability to apply in practice key accounting principles and financial skills.
• Ability to run, process and analyse big bulk of data.
• High proficiency in Excel and ability to build automated excel reports based on SAP/BPC data.
• Good analytical skills, ability to identify issues and challenges within reports functionalities and data.
• A thorough understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems, specifically SAP/ BI/BPC.
• Able to drive projects and process improvements and handle a remote customer base model.
• Diligent, analytical, proactive, and can work under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Good teammate able to work in a matrix structure and provide recommendations for continuous process improvement and simplification
• Knowledge in identifying risks and in implementing controls.
• Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of system tools to aid in problem solving and issue resolution
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact expertly with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
• Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
• Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
• Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
• Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
• Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
- Annual bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Special events bonus (ex: Easter, Christmas)
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Bookster subscription
- Transport cost reimbursement
- Teambuildings / trips
- Parties / company events
- Mobile phone
- Company car
- Parking space
- Fun / Relax Area
- Meal vouchers