Technical Project Leader for HUD Advance Development UX (TM)
You are responsible for:
- The delivery of a functional and validated technical system
- Representation of all technical disciplines including System Engineering roles (Requirements Engineer, Product Architect, Product Integrator and probably Functional Safety Manager)
- Coordination, Monitoring and Control of tasks, inside the technical disciplines (Hardware, Software, Mechanic, Optic and Test), related to the product development and industrialization and respectively for the assigned complex development projects
- Responsible for the technical part of the Project Schedule
- Coordinate timing plans to achieve the project milestones / phases
- Consolidate the compiled results of the technical disciplines and presentation of the same with the Project Manager to the customer
- Regular reporting of the project status within the Project Team Meetings (internal/external) and Management Meetings (internal/external)
- Primary contact person for technical problems and questions for the customer
- Creation of Engineering Release Checklists on System Level (tracking of SE work products/documents)
- Overview of the status from all R&D disciplines
- Responsible for the technical parts during Risk Management activities.
- Support creation of System-FMEA and P-FMEA
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.Qualifications
- Study in Engineering Science (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Information Technology or similar;
- Professional experience (>5 years) in leading technical projects, preferably in the Automotive Industry;
- Experienced in Project Management (Problem Solving, Risk Management, Change Management);
- Experienced in Requirement Engineering (DOORS);
- Good knowledge in using MS-Office Tools;
- Very good knowledge in spoken and written English, German is a plus;
- Intercultural competency and assertiveness Capability of Teamwork.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Our group develops Head-up-Displays (HUD's) for a large range of passenger cars (e.g. Mercedes, Ford, Renault, BMW, Volkswagen, Audi etc.), starting from our customer's requirements to serial production of the device.
Find out more about a Head-up-Display following this link:
Continental Automotive - Head-Up-Displays (continental-automotive.com)
Do you want to be part of the HUD group? These should spark your interest:
A Head-up Display (HUD) is a projecting system that shows all relevant information for a car driver directly in their line of sight. This is done by projecting light into the driver's eyes, which will perceive a virtual image, containing all this information, in front of the car, overlapped with the road.
Now we start a team who will be involved in new technologies for HUD and who will make the steps forward from new ideas to new concepts and products.