Embedded Software Developer for UX (TM)
- Be an active member of an agile development team (SAFe, SCRUM).
- Develop required features according to defined development process:
- software design, requirement implementation, modules specification and test, documentation, reviews and test reports;
- Analyze customer requirements to extract reprogramming requirements.
- University Degree (electronics, computer science or equivalent);
- Advanced embedded C programming, C coding guidelines (MISRA standards), good understanding of micro-controller & hardware basics;
- Experience in development of components for embedded system (agile development process, continuous Integration/testing);
- Good knowledge in areas: booting, firmware update, diagnosis;
- Technology: CAN, UDS, SPI, TCP/IP, micro-controllers, flash memory;
- Programming areas: partitions, memory allocation/ optimization/mapping, communication stack/protocol, real time systems, possible SW components integration;
- Specific tools: flashing tools, diagnosis tools, Scripting (batch, Pyton, Perl, etc.), CANoe, Jira, Git, Jenkins;
- Any configuration/change management tool;
- Good debugging and problem-solving skills;
- Good understanding of Scrum/Kanban methodology;
- Ability to learn quickly & good communication skills;
- Advanced English writing and speaking skills.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Can you imagine our digitalized world without any SW updates?
In this digital era, the access to the latest SW features is one click away with the help of the SW updates.
From NASA's spaceships to the basic robot vacuum cleaner, everything is using Over The Air (OTA) software updates.
In the Automotive industry, the SW updates has an essential role in ensuring that today's vehicles have always the latest features in their ECUs.
All part that makes driving fun, comfortable and secured, like Central displays, Instrument Clusters, Head Up displays, and much more, can be updated thanks to what we do.
You can push the boundaries of the flashing domain!
You can define the next generation of update mechanisms!
You can challenge the limits of the old reprogramming ways!