Inside Account Manager for UK&I
The Inside Account Manager (IAM) is responsible for growing business pipeline by both discovering new projects and providing access to potential projects for Enterprise Account Managers (EAMs). An IAM gathers and analyses information about large potential end users in order to detect new projects and communicates with them to qualify business opportunities. Represents the company in relation with customers, partners, people/organizations in the country and abroad, in contact for business. Functional collaboration: Enterprise Account Manager, Inside Channel Managers, Inside Channel Developers, Inside Sales Associates, Systems Engineers.
- Qualification of incoming leads from a given set of accounts (agreed with the Enterprise Account Managers)
- Utilizing social networks, partner endorsements and other techniques for access to contact persons within accounts
- Establishing the initial relationship, clarifying the roles of contacts, and creating organizational charts as well as influence maps
- Collecting information about the organizational structure, key geographies and subsidiaries as well as identifying the potential needs of the customer
- Mapping out the key vendor relationships for both competitive, partner and complimentary technologies
- Setting up meetings for Enterprise Account Managers
- Identifying the key business and IT initiatives, and provide the consultative selling experience
- Updating and maintaining prospect and customer accounts in the Veeam CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Maintaining and promoting a successful and positive work environment
- Self-education on sales and technical-related matters
- Developing a solid working knowledge of virtualization-related subjects and Veeam Software products, and keep track of new product releases (Veeam and competition) as well as marketing updates
- Bachelor's Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Target orientated individual with demonstrable sales experience dealing with B2B customers. Enterprise sales experience is nice to have.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Capacity of innovative thinking and problem-solving; negotiation skills
- Fluency in English
In Return You Can Expect:
- A competitive mix of salary and generous benefits package which includes life insurance and a premium healthcare program for you, one adult dependent, and all your children.
- Extra benefits. We provide meal tickets worth 30 RON a working day and a pension scheme for your future financial security.
- The benefits platform. This is a monthly budget that you can spend on whatever enriches your life - think travel, sport, wellness, education, or language classes, to name a few.
- Excellent career opportunities. This includes professional training and education with access to the digital library Bookster, training courses and conferences, and around 20.000 resources dedicated to improve your skills and build on your talents.
- A multicultural team with more than 20 nationalities. Broaden your horizons by working alongside talented and energetic people with different perspectives.
- Tailored onboarding, buddy, and mentor programs so getting started is hassle-free.
- Employee Resource Groups. Our dedicated Veeamers form networks such as Women in Green and our Inclusion ERG. Our groups offer both a safe space to have open conversations, learning resources, and access to exclusive events.
- Volunteering days! You will enjoy 24 additional paid hours to give back to the community. Previously we've contributed to building animal shelters, cleaning mountains, and planting trees, among others causes close to our hearts.
- Wellness programs. It's important to us that our Veeamers feel their best, and our programs focus on work-life balance, as well as physical, mental, and nutritional wellbeing.
- More days off. The length of your tenure at Veeam is rewarded with additional vacation days for you to take and focus on what really matters to you.