The WSP Bucharest office, established in March 2006, comprises over 150 permanent staff covering Structural, Mechanical and Electrical engineering, Green Building Certification services, Environmental disciplines and Software development.
• Develop and maintain a solid working knowledge of the core Oracle HCM system in order to effectively utilize its capabilities in addition to developing a higher level of proficiency in one of the following modules:
o Absence / Time and Labor
o Recruiting / Onboarding
• Address and trouble shoot ad-hoc queries and issues from employees, internal HR stakeholders, business leadership, vendors, and third-party consultants through our Service Now platform
• Proactively review data within the system to ensure it is correctly entered and meets global requirements.
• Support Change Request Documentation & Testing & Defect Resolution Testing
• Provide support, training and troubleshooting for the Human Resources Team
• Participate in quarterly upgrade and regression testing
• Provide support including researching / resolving issues, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
• Serve as a primary support/key contact for one or more regional HR teams (or the global function on one or more modules), maintaining a pro-active methodology to working with support group.
• Support the Human Resources team in the maintenance of the on-going business processes
• Collaborate with functional and technical staff from our vendor and business teams to support application upgrades.
We'd love to hear from you if you have ...
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
• Minimum of 2 years of technical experience in systems administration of Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion)
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in transactional Human Resources.
• Proficient in core office programs (e.g. Microsoft Office products)
• Demonstrated ability to uphold confidentiality and manage sensitive situations with tact and diplomacy.
• Experience working with an international organization
• Demonstration of continued on-going professional education such as:
o Professional designation/certification
o Specific designation / credentials in HRIS system of record
o Working towards, or achieved additional education in area of specialty