Hybrid Software Release Train Architect - Sibiu AN R&D
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Hybrid Software Release Train Architect - Sibiu AN R&D active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Drives the incremental architecture definition for the scope of the Agile Release Train (one or multiple disciplines depending on context) and allocates responsibilities to subsystems;
- Provides guidelines for Agile Teams to be able to follow and respect architectural decisions;
- Acts as technical leader and teaches, mentors, and helps teams to improve the effectiveness;
- Performs continuous architectural front-loading of an Increment on Program Level;
- Specify architectural Enablers and get them "ready" for the Agile Teams for further break-down and implementation.
- University Degree or higher in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering;
- Working experience as Development/Integration/Test Engineer across multiple architectural layers or disciplines;
- Experienced in technical/cross-functional projects or initiatives;
- Working experience in embedded system;
- Proficiency in English.
- Experience in agile development environment;
- Technical know-how for end-to-end implementation (*Specify, Implement, Test, Deploy*)
- Action oriented;
- Priority setting skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.