Sales & Account Manager - Sibiu R&D SAM MTS AMR
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Attract new leads and develop them into customers. Generate an opportunity pipeline of RFQs from customers. Respond to inquiries accurately and competitively.
- Determine customer needs and capture all relevant information from the customer's use case. Create initial proposals for solutions including price indications. Develop these suggestions into a customer request.
- Support of the marketing department in all matters, e.g. trade fairs, customer events, ...
- Define, develop, and execute acquisition strategy and achieve agreed order intake targets
- Commercial activities during the project / product development (e.g. Cost and Price Tracking, Change Request etc.)- Negotiate anticipated Price Reduction and Discount (aPRD)
- Leads price, claim or contract negotiations from and towards customers within defined parameters
- Identify and prepare relevant customer strategy considering business environment and target setting for sales
- Analyze and evaluate information about markets and competitors
- Provide analysis to support the decision process to establish the product portfolio and roadmap
- Maintain business partner relationship on comparable level; Be "the voice of the Customer" in front of the customer
- Sales Project Management - Solid knowledge of appropriate project management tools and work methods
- Market Intelligence - Shows solid understanding of relevant markets including competitors, and commercial conditions in the own area of responsibility
- Negotiation - Creates a negotiation strategy and implements it in face-to-face negotiation meetings
- Communication - Is able to communicate verbal and written effectively on subjects with higher complexity to achieve the desired results
- Presentation Skills - Conveys complex information in an understandable, convincing and enthusiastic manner in their area of expertise
- Accountability - Drives advanced tasks involving multidisciplinary functions; Takes ownership of complex projects
- Drive Acquisition - Manage and coordinate the entire acquisition process
- Technical Knowledge - Good knowledge about product portfolio, unique selling point (USP), and technical characteristics in own area of responsibility.
- Customer-oriented / Strong communication skills / Strong team building skills.
- Ability to master tasks that challenge one's own competencies
- Ability to assess one's own learning needs and initiate further training
- Ability to build and use a network
- Experience in the logistics environment or automation technology desirable
- Experience with mobile robots desirable
- Enthusiasm, high motivation and entrepreneurial spirit. Solution-oriented.
- Problem-solving skills and creativity to find a way to get things done.
- English fluent. Confident in business conversations and negotiations. German desirable
- High willingness to travel.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.