Marketing & Communication Manager
ABC Human Capital este urmarea fireasca a experientei castigate de fondatorul companiei, in acest domeniu vast, complex, provocator, in continua miscare si schimbare al resurselor umane.
Anul 2005 a reprezentat momentul concretizarii unui ideal: fondarea unei agentii de recrutare si executive search ce pune la dispozitia clientilor sai atat consultanta in recrutare si headhunting, precum si intreaga gama de servicii aferente capitalului uman.
Adaptam cu succes noile tendinte din domeniul Resurselor Umane si utilizam creativ oportunitatile pe care le ofera mediul economic pentru atingerea target-urilor comerciale si de comunicare ale partenerilor nostri.
Activitatea noastra se traduce in solutii inteligente bazate pe baze de date complete si complexe, aplicatii web, portaluri de informare si socializare, baterii de teste concepute si implementate impreuna cu fiecare dintre parteneri, campanii de marketing online si headhunting.
• At least 5 years marketing experience; real estate / constructions is a plus;
• Experience of developing and implementing marketing strategies matched to commercial objectives;
• Strong knowledge of new and traditional marketing channels, as well as PR communication channels;
• Ability to implement both strategic and tactical initiatives;
• Self-driven, proactive with a positive ‘can do’ approach;
• Networking and influencing capability;
• Creative and innovative approach;
• Think out of the box
• Advanced English knowledge.
Develop and implement the long term marketing & communication strategy for the company that will make an impact and support the company’s visibility in the market place, as well as managing the day to day marketing activities within the organisation
• Provide strategic advice and guidance for the company’s management concerning how to drive market awareness within key target groups;
• Work closely with the business to support business plan objectives;
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives;
• Design and deliver marketing campaigns that raise awareness, build the company reputation and increase client loyalty;
• Monitor the economic environment, the competition benchmark, the current clients’ needs; work closely with the property managers to assess customer satisfaction and wellbeing;
• Develop and maximize third party relationships (e.g. media, potential customers, industry professionals, etc.) in order to create a positive business environment;
• Coordinate market surveys to identify industry trends, business behaviour and new prospects;
• Plan and implement a community management strategy;
• Launching community initiatives (e.g., launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and implementing email newsletters);
• Organize and participate in events and special activities to build community and boost brand awareness; arrange welcome events and packages for new tenants;
• Contribute, if needed, to an improved interaction with regard to the F&B and retail concepts;
• Coordinate external agencies to implement action plans, including: events, online activities, press relationships, stakeholders’ relationships, marketing campaigns, presentation and promotional materials, internal communication.