Senior Software Engineer, Electrification, Engineering Center, Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Senior Software Engineer, Electrification, Engineering Center, Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have a university degree in Mechatronics, Computer Science, Automation, Electronics, Physics, or comparable;
- You have vast knowledge and experience in automotive systems and powertrain functional concepts;
- You master model-based software development using MATLAB/Simulink/ASCET;
- You have experience with embedded software development using C/C++ programming languages;
- You have established competency in automotive communication protocols (e.g. CAN, PLC, LIN);
- You have experience with signal processing and system control;
- You have experience in mentoring, coaching and training engineers in a Software organization;
We would also appreciate:
- If you are willing to travel;
- If you have scientific research experience;
- You have good knowledge of Software design patterns;
- You have experience with JSON data interchange format;
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environments - but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects
- You're a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally
- You take ownership of projects and tasks
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work).
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
We are a united group of engineers dedicated to speed up the development of electric vehicles through our software and systems expertise in charging and batteries. We navigate the complexity of this disruptive technology and the increasing customer demand by sharing our knowledge and challenging existing status-quo in both processes and product design. We have achieved recognition from our partners and customers for our R&D responsibility in the development of integrated software components for new electric mobility devices.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is a picture of your future experience:
- You will lead technically the development of functions for real-time automotive control units, specifically functionalities such as charging control, communication with electric vehicle supply equipment, charging parameter prediction, vehicle to grid charging, device detection and temperature monitoring, charging systems diagnostics, charging wake up and value added services.
- You will be a technical pillar for our team, mentoring and coaching engineers in order to support the development of their technical competencies and the successful completion of their tasks.
- You will use your experience, knowledge and skills to build and deliver dedicated training programs for the new-entry engineers as part of our vision to become a self-teaching organization.
- You will be part of an organization continuously searching for innovation, where research, machine learning, design thinking and UX are being used actively to discover new marketable applications.
- You are going to experience engineering throughout the entire functionality development cycle, from requirements engineering to SW design, implementation and testing;
- You will design and define the best and most robust functionality alternating manual coding with a model-based software development approach, depending on the use case;
- You will have the chance to work in international project teams, together with experienced engineers from multiple domains (e.g., SW, HW, Mechanics, System, Test);