Senior Test Equipment Development Engineer for UX (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Senior Test Equipment Development Engineer for UX (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Creating mighty equipment used to push our products to and over the Edge!
That is what we do - and that is what we want YOU for.
Since manual testing is so 70's, you must understand the test context, know test technologies and develop equipment that can be used in the 20's.
Since assumption is the mother of all Epic Fails, you must understand how stuff works, anticipate how it may NOT work and develop an efficient way to check both cases.
As a Senior Test Equipment Development Engineer, you will develop actual Physical Test Equipment used by our Testers to check the functionalities of our Automotive User Experience Devices using the specialized tools and processes of our tribe: Digital Cameras and Industrial Vision, Color Measurement Units and Calibration Algorithms, Robots and Robot programing suits, Temperature Chambers and climate control units, Various specialized sensors and their integration into PLC Systems and many more.Qualifications
This being a Senior position in a Testing Discipline of an international Automotive Company, we require you to check as many as possible of the below:
- Great analytical capabilities;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong knowledge of Testing Technologies;
- Knowledge in Industrial vision systems;
- Be proficient in using a PC programing language (preferable C#, Python);
- Electronics knowledge (e.g., knowledge of the functionality of digital and analogue components, reading schematics);
- Previous experience in working in production or interacting with production environment;
- Be fluent in English : C1 or above (as defined by CEFR);
- Have 5+ years experience in using any Test Automation/Sequencing Environment;
- Have experience in handling measurement equipment like Oscilloscope, Frequency Generator, programmable Power supply;
- Previous experience in setup and maintenance of Testing Equipment is a strong plus.
If additionally, you bring many of the following to the table, it will put you in front of the pack:
- University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Mechatronics, Electronics, Computer science, Electrical Engineering, Informatics, etc.);
- Knowledge of Robot operation and programing;
- Knowledge of PLC and Step7 programing;
- Knowledge of using CAD systems;
- Experience in automotive industry;
- Experience in software development process;
- Knowledge in specific Test Tools like CANoe, Labview/TestStand;
- German knowledge.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.