This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HRS Romania active
View all jobs Junior Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Requirements
- A minimum of experience in a similar role, preferably in the large complex infrastructure sector;
- University Degree in Business Economics, Accountancy Diploma or equivalent;
- Knowledge of SAP and of the main IT packets (particularly Excel/PowerPoint) is a plus;
- A professional level of English;
- Excellent relational skills.
For one of our clients, one of the multinational contractors in the realisation of complex works (road and freeway infrastructures, concession, tunnel works, airports, dams, industrial infrastructures, railway constructions and other buildings) with its headquarters in Italy, we are looking for a Junior Accountant.
The Junior Accountant will be part of a project based in Oradea and will be responsible for guaranteeing the correct accounting procedures of the project, in compliance with the laws in force and with the instructions and procedures issued by the AFC Manager and Finance Manager.
- Managing the project's accounting aspects;
- Data entry (invoice posting, cash and bank posting, excel reports);
- Preparing the documents necessary for the payments;
- Accounting obligations against the Company’s procedures
- Provide support on accounting matters;
- Ability to read contracts.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 3 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.Benefits
- Medical subscription
- Meal vouchers