IT Consultant for Windows Client Specialist for Admin Rights handling - (TM)
Client Devices and User management:
- Manage Continental's processes and toolsets for reporting, exception handling and implementation of the reduced admin rights concepts. This includes tools analysis, optimization of current toolsets for interims solutions and the evaluation of new tools;
- Identify opportunities for monitoring the admin rights usage and review use cases and exceptions;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define and implement reports, workflows and processes;
- Ensure compliance with exception handling and blocking of possible workarounds.
Active Directory and Intune Client settings management:
- Identify client and tools configurations to ensure the defined Admin Rights processes.
Automated Workflows and Administration:
- Define automated workflows to execute applications with the predefined least access rights following the exception and approval processes.
o Graduate from IT as System Engineer with a degree, Information Technology Degree, or equivalent (Bachelor's Degree needed);
o Certification 2 to 3 years of experience supporting MS Windows environment (Client/Server);
o Certification or equivalent knowledge in supporting at least one operating system such as Windows 10/11;
o Detailed knowledge about Windows Client and Windows Server and AD infrastructure;
o Good experiences in scripting with PowerShell;
o Experience in managing local admin rights and security settings on clients;
o Microsoft Azure/Intune and Microsoft Autopilot knowledge as a plus;
o Mac OS and Ubuntu knowledge as a plus;
o Willingness to learn new technologies like Azure/Intune and endpoint protection strategies;
o Basic knowledge about methodology and ITIL V3 best practices, as well as customer service;
o Knowledge in agile project work or DEVOPs organizations as a plus;
o Experience and willingness to work in international distributed teams.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.