Consultant MS Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service - IT (TM)
The CRM group within the Automotive IT Competence Center Business Applications is responsible for the MS Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service application.
We are currently looking for an experienced consultant to work together with us on the following tasks:
- Support the MS Dynamics 365 implementation project for the OEM Business Areas of Continental Automotive together with a diverse team of internal and external business and IT members;
- Coordination and set-up of integration of Dynamics 365 into the existing Microsoft ecosystem (Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, ADFS etc.);
- Business consulting during the phase of requirements definition;
- Customizing of application and development of custom workflows, add-ins, APIs, etc.;
- Support testing and global roll-out.
Support the MS Dynamics 365 application including interfaces and further development after the end of the implementation project:
- Be first contact for 3rd level support;
- Analyze and correct bugs and customize / develop new functionality;
- Responsibility for Systems Operation and Monitoring;
- Manage / monitor interfaces to connected systems / applications;
- Support release management process and deployment of future system developments.
We would expect you to have the following qualifications:
- Proven technical knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service;
- Experience in integration of Dynamics 365 into an Microsoft ecosystem;
- Experience with DevOps and Azure (Logic Apps);
- Analytical skills;
- Structured way of working;
- Process oriented thinking;
- Customer Orientation;
- Very good English language skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours and mobile work.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.