HR Administrator, HR Operations (Fixed-Term)
As HR operations Administrator in Bucharest this position will involve managing day-to-day transactions and administration support for HR Lifecycle processes and reporting for the Group. This is a local role, which requires depth of knowledge in all processes and country specific requirements for the location in scope. Delivers excellence in HR administration transactional services.
Responsibilities in this role are subject to change as required by the Company.
- Delivers HR transactional service provision, resolve queries and provides information and administration to managers and employees across all elements of the employment lifecycle (as per the key process responsibilities identified)
- Provides information on current Romania specific HR Policies & Procedures as requested by employees
- Undertakes data and records management activities and producing reports as required
- Ensures accuracy in all documentation, data and records relating to delivery of HR lifecycle processes
- Identifies areas of improvement within processes and procedure and implements the changes as required
- Liaising with local provider to ensure joiners, changes, leavers and contract suspensions are processed into Revisal within the due date.
- New Joiner On-boarding; hiring new workers in Workday.
- Ordering, monitoring and processing background screening for hire;
- Processing lifecycle changes; including changes to roles, compensation, notice periods, probationary period reviews and onetime payments.
- Providing references for employees;
- Running FTC Expiry Report from Workday FTC employees and following up with Managers and Resourcing Consultants for extension or end of contract confirmations.
-Processing job changes or leavers as appropriate.
- Leaver Processing; terminating workers in Workday.
- Running Workday reports for regular business reporting; including, weekly and monthly starter and leaver reports, monthly JML system reconciliation with Workday, other ad-hoc reports;
- General data entry activity.
- Additional activities as directed from time to time.
- Other HR systems reconciliation and data audit reports from Workday.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximise each employee's potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.