Embedded Software Engineer Over The Air - Sibiu SAM R&D
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Embedded Software Engineer Over The Air - Sibiu SAM R&D active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu
Apply until data: 01.08.2023
Check out your future responsibilities below
The Over the Air (OTA) services allow firmware downloads and updates for any of the electronic control units (ECUs) inside a car. This allows car manufacturers to consistently maintain software in all cars. With OTA manufacturers reduce recall expenses, increase quality, operational efficiency and new features or configurations.
- Work products and activities as defined by ASPICE SWE.1, SWE.2, SWE.3 and SWE.4
- Implement SW modules in MISRA-C
- Creation of SW component tests / unit tests in proprietary language
- Integration of 3rd party software
- Coordination of customer requirements and delivered products
- Support for definition of Software and System tests
- Experience in software integration and development
- Fluent English
- Experience with debugging and simulation tools (e.g. Lauterbach Trace32, CANoe, CANalyzer)
- Embedded system
- Experience with development processes (ASPICE).
- Good knowledge of microcontrollers
- Experience with Elektrobit Tresos or Vector DaVinci Toolchains.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with AUTOSAR standard.
- Basic knowledge in Diagnostics, CyberSecurity.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.