Mechanical Engineer for FF SAM - Manufacturing TM
- Give input to the Manufacturing Concept for quote based on experience in production, lean principles, and robust processes;
- Implementation of the equipment and processes necessary for the product;
- Reports the project progress, participate in definition of corrective measures if deviating from the Project Plan;
- Participates and gives input in product PFMEA reviews - Design Checks and improvements;
- Implements Lean concepts during installation of production cells, keeping cycle time, FPY and product and process requirements given;
- Provide and promote continuous improvements for products and processes and projects in his/her area of responsibility;
- Managing the supplier's activities for the design review and follow-up in the equipment implementation process;
- Support and update of production equipment;
- Technical adviser on Business Unit level;
- Involved in standardization activities for back end assembly process;
- Support for world wide locations;
- New technology development and introduction Industry 4.0 integration - COBOTS, ROBOTS, big data;
- Developing new suppliers.
- University Degree in Mechanics/Mechatronics field;
- Experience in Automotive or Electronics Production Engineering is mandatory;
- Good knowledge of various tools used for mechanical design process, such as CAD tools, Solidworks is a plus;
- 2D drawing and 3D Model knowledge;
- Good English knowledge;
- Results orientation.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.