Intership for Mechanical Engineer for Simulations (Stress Engineer) - CES TM
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Intership for Mechanical Engineer for Simulations (Stress Engineer) - CES TM active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
We are looking for a motivated young engineer (master student) or future engineer (bachelor student) to support our development teams and help them take more informed decisions.
Role requirements (besides a strong desire to learn):
- Perform FEA analyses using ANSYS (i.e. mechanical, thermal and coupled);
- Writing of technical documents (report, specification);
- MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Basic programming knowledge (Python, VB, C++ or equivalent);
- Ease of communication with your peers;
- Problem solving attitude;
- English is a must: proficient in spoken and written.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our organization, processes and tools.Qualifications
This is what it takes to be a successful in this position:
Specific technical knowledge or skills required:
- Student at a Mechanical Engineering University;
- Understanding of 2D drawings and tolerances;
- Knowledge of 3D modeling (Creo, SolidWorks, Catia or equivalent);
- Thorough knowledge of strength of materials, statics and dynamics;
- Basic understanding of Finite Element Analysis (preferably Ansys experience);
- Good knowledge Office suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint);
- Basic programming knowledge (Python, VBA, C++ or equivalent).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
A mentor for your learning period;
Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
Flexible working hours for your studies.
Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
In-house restaurant & coffee corners
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.