Material planner for Segment Product Solution CES (TM)
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated colleague to join our material procurement team that is supporting sample and serial production in Continental Engineering location from Timisoara and Karben.
o Maintain SAP System for Raw Material Supply (storage location for all Raw materials);
o Create, block, correct, delete Control Cycle for every Raw Material and change whenever requested;
o Supervise booking (Check raw materials transfers, backflashes; error list Post Process List);
o Supervise materials stock level in production area and organize returns to Warehouse if necessary;
o Supervise booking of Trail Runs and PPAPs Semi finished and Finished Goods - also posting a special Internal Order;
o Support with all materials withdrawn from production area filling and signing form by requester or booking them directly in SAP (for test in other department, special shipments to clients);
o Responsible for booking the scraps (ADCOM posting accordingly to scrap reasons; maintain Scrap list and reports it weekly and monthly to Management);
o Support for inventories (instantly inventories and fill in the form for Finance Dep. for corrections; prepare periodically/general Inventories for Raw, Semi-finished and finished goods, for stocks checking);
o Support in organizing material flow for sample build and spare parts. Support for booking on sample build requester's cost center;
o Periodically reports to Logistic Leader in FF (scrap reports, production level reports, calculates the productivity and quality percent for employee salary raise etc).
o supports the implementation of the company and the plant standards;
o Supports the implementation of the company and the plant standards;
o His/ her responsibility is to reach the "zero ppm" quality level in the manufacturing lines in his area of responsibility.Qualifications
o University Degree and/or relevant experience;
o 1-3 year experience in electronics manufacturing;
o Knowledge of manufacturing equipment;
o Knowledge of IT Tools (MS Office, SAP);
o Presentation skills.
- What we offer :
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.