Software Test Engineer CES (TM)
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of engineering services.
Our portfolio of innovative products offers flexible and customizable solutions across the automotive and non-automotive markets.
- Instrument Clusters & Head-up displays;
- Climate & Haptic Control;
- Connectivity & Multimedia;
- Gesture recognition & Augmented reality;
Working with automotive technologies of the future premium cars
Do you want to be a Software test engineer? These should spark your interest:
- Responsible for setting the build verification test infrastructure;
- Responsible for installing project toolchain and clarifying any tooling issues;
- Responsible for defining the test cases according to SW requirement document with 100% test coverage;
- Assuring and documenting traceability;
- Creation and execution of unit tests;
- Responsible for test automation;
- Responsible for executing SW validation test.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Software test engineer:
- Software develeopment background (C embedded);
- Good knowledge of Continuous integration tools (Jenkins, GiT, version control);
- Good knowledge of scripting languages (Phyton, batch, C make);
- Structured with good communication skills;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of German language would be a plus.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.