System Architecture Engineer - Sibiu SAM ESS
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Develops system pneumatic layout for application projects using electronic suspension system, and supports required analysis related to system behavior.
- Responsible for developing the System Architecture starting from Vehicle Product level down to Sub-system level.
- Shared responsibility for developing System Requirements (Software and Electronic related)
- Involvement into Technical Safety Concept and safety specific documentation following V cycle approach
- Creates technical reports for his activities.
- Participates to the reviews of the disciplines (System and Software)
- Supports system TPL in customer meeting for assigned topics.
- Participates to the knowledge sharing in his assigned function area and technical forums
- Act as part of a multidisciplinary and multicultural team
- University degree in technical field (e.g. Electronics, Electrotechnics, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Automation);
- General experience in HW Engineering/Physics/Mechanics
- Knowledge of analog/digital electronic design techniques;
- Knowledge of instrumentation for measurement and control equipment
- Advance language skills (English - required);
- Advance communication skills;
- Advance planning and organization skills;
- Understanding of the customers and user needs and problems;
- Proactive and collaborative attitude;
- Detailed oriented;
- Advance time management skills in order to finish deadlines in time;
- Reliability testing methods knowledge is an advantage
- Degree in an engineering technical field (e.g. automation, electronics, electrotechnics, mechanics, mechatronics) or relevant professional experience;
- Understanding of system applications development and processes (e.g. automotive, aviation)
- Understanding of System Engineering approach (Requirement's development, System Architecture)
- Knowledge of Requirements and Architectural Engineering Tools (DOORs, Rhapsody)
- Electronic and Electrical background is a plus.
- Experienced user of MS Office programs
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity standards (ISO21434) and Functional Safety (ISO26262) is a plus
- High communication and analytical skills
- Autonomous and goal-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
- International exposure is a plus
- Good knowledge of German language is a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.