Location Communication Officer - Tires
- Responsible for the implementation of professional communications tools (newsletters, internal notes, info boards, internal posts and videos, internal TV screens, e-mails).
- Implement the communication and content strategy, in collaboration with Marketing and Employer Branding, for our main social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram).
- Work cross-functionally with colleagues, engineers and managers to develop articles and stories that help us to engage with our target audience.
- University studies in Communication and Public Relations, or Journalism or relevant social studies.
- At least 1 year of relevant professional experience.
- At least one relevant project and/ or event.
What we offer:
- 13th salary;
- Performance bonus;
- Christmas & Easter bonus;
- Seniority bonus;
- Flexible working time;
- Home office;
- Competitive salaries & benefits;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen, 24/7 Helpline with Psychologists etc.);
- Different discounts (tires, glasses, medical, shopping, etc.);
- Relocation bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.