APPLICATION BUSINESS SUPPORT OWNER – ANAPLAN, Location: BUCHAREST
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SalesConsulting active
View all jobs APPLICATION BUSINESS SUPPORT OWNER – ANAPLAN, Location: BUCHAREST active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Master’s degree in Economics (or equivalent);
- Experience as Controller or similar job, with Life and P&C Insurance background;
- Knowledge of IFRS principles, focusing on IFRS17;
- Knowledge of Solvency II regulation, focusing on Pillar I;
- Completed Anaplan Level III training;
- Previous experience using Anaplan;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Good negotiation skills with internal and externals counterparts;
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- Certifications: ACCA, MBA, CECCAR, CAFR / ASPAS is an advantage;
- Anaplan Solution Architect certification;
- Knowledge of Agile methodology;
- Previous experience in using the ServiceNow platform;
- Former experience as an auditor in the Big 4 in the insurance sector;
- Previous experience in IFRS 17 implementation projects;
- Previous experience in SAP (FPSL, PaPM, FS-CD, BW, FI) and Tagetik;
- Knowledge of the Italian language.
- Support the SAP Anaplan Product Owner in collecting new/revised Anaplan business
requirements by deeply understanding the business needs and the related methodology;
- Support the PO in addressing Anaplan configurations by ensuring their consistency to IFRS 17
requirements as well as to Generali Group Methodology;
- Assessing the interdependencies and the related impacts within the currently existing
configurations in Anaplan, in guaranteeing the full correctness of Anaplan calculations;
- Manage incidents that both Business units and Head Office Departments may report;
- Manage the dispatching and resolution of Service Requests that both Business Units and Head
Office Departments may raise;
- Cooperate with the Product Owner for the set-up and maintenance of all the relevant Anaplan
documentation and he/she will help in the training of application users.
Our client is a significant player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and significant sector for modern societies' growth, development, and welfare.