Customer Demand Planner PSS - CSC (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Customer Demand Planner PSS - CSC (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Your main tasks as a Customer Demand Planner within Controlling Service Center Timisoara will be the following:
- Volume updates in official planning tool, including input of approved volumes out of the volume review meetings
- Responsible for new part number set-up process, including proper set-up of volume split when part number switch takes place
- Manage volume shift in case of engineering changes, ramp ups, and phase outs
- Dummy part number maintenance
- Customer Calendar maintenance
- Volume Review Meetings set-up and moderation
- Prepare analysis of current volume planning as basis for the meetings
- Discuss volume variation from last proposed volumes to new proposed volumes.
- Document major changes and action items discussed during the meeting
- Create and provide ad hoc reports and forecasts analysis as requested to assist management decision.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Customer Demand Planner PSS:
- University or Master's degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles.
- English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.